HYPERGLOSS PORE FILLER
THE GREEN ALTERNATIVE TO FILLING PORES AND SMALL CRACKS IN CONCRETE SURFACES
Simply put, it represents a major breakthrough in a one step densification and hardening process, combined with a thermally reactive water borne resin which reacts with the ground cement, and creates a paste, filling all pores, depressions, and small spider cracks.
Pore Filler is a water based compound consisting of a proprietary blend of silicates and thermally cured resin which effectively hardens and fills surface depressions and hairline cracks. It comes in a concentrate that is blended with clean water at a 1:4 ratio. The resulting floor surface is void of small pores and depressions and surface tension is greatly increased to provide a high gloss finish and a 1/3 reduction in labor costs and tooling wear.
One step hardener and pore filler which dries very quickly and utilizes ground cement to create a completely smooth and color matched surface fill:
- Unique formulation of hardener silicates and resinous filler
- Blends with ground up concrete to create a hard grout filler
- Fills out surface pores/pits and small spider cracks
- Dries quickly to a surface grout like residue
- Surface excess is easily removed using a 100 diamond resin abrasive
- Leaves the surface smooth and ready to polish.
- Promotes a fast and early gloss finish in less steps
- Reduces labor cost by almost 30% to achieve a high gloss finish
- Enhances surface abrasion resistance to it’s highest level
- rapidly increases the removal of tool marks