HYPERGLOSS PRIMER & TOP COAT
THE GREEN ALTERNATIVE FOR A HIGH GLOSS FLOOR FINISH FOR POLISHED CONCRETE SURFACES
1. HYPERGLOSS PRIMER is applied thinly by spraying and spreading with a micro fiber applicator. It is absorbed into the concrete, enhancing and darkening the color of the substrate or dye if any and within 20 to 30 minutes is quickly buffed off with a high speed burnisher and the NewGrind Hypergloss pad.
2. HYPERGLOSS TOP COAT is applied thinly using a micro fiber applicator and allowed to dry , re-apply 2-3 times keeping the coatings thin. Once completely dry, 45 mins or so depending on temperature and humidity. Then burnish using the HYPERGLOSS pad to a very high, reflective finish with excellent DOI (Distinction of image).
Absolutely non-film forming – this product does not leave a surface membrane as with acrylic based sacrificial floor finish compounds. It is not a wax.
It is a VERY effective anti slipping agent under DRY & WET conditions. It can be maintained very easily with our DAILY CLEANSER & FLOOR CONDITIONER additive, using auto scrubbing equipment fitted with our HYPERGLOSS Maintenance pads. The Daily Cleanser is used daily and the Floor Conditioner is used weekly and blended with standard clean water when cleaning the floor during regular maintenance.
Periodic re-application of the HYPERGLOSS TOP COAT Finish can easily be done by the maintenance staff using micro fiber applicators. There are no stripping requirements, as there is not film forming residual sealer to strip off.
The longevity of the HYPERGLOSS system has been proven under harsh environments, and should be re-applied according to foot/wear patterns load. As an example of sustainability, a study was done at an AUDI manufacturing plant in Germany. Working continuously 24/7 in a production area of the plant, the HYPERGLOSS TOP COAT was maintained during daily routine cleaning by adding the HYPERGLOSS Daily Cleanser to the water tank of the auto scrubber. Then, once to two times a week, the HYPERGLOSS Floor Conditioner was added to the water of the auto-scrubber units (due to the constant and continuous traffic and manufacturing stress). It took 18 months of continuous use before the re-application of the HYPERGLOSS Finish was required. Up to 6 thin coats were then applied and spread using a micro fibre applicator.
HYPERGLOSS – PRIMER
- Penetrates into the surface matrix for a permanent protective barrier
- Promotes stain and contaminant resistance
- Promotes a high reflective gloss with excellent Distinction Of Image (DOI)
- Non-film forming using NEA chemistry and physics technology
HYPERGLOSS – TOP COAT (COAT N SEAL)
- Complements the Primer with a non-film forming topical barrier
- Easily applied and fast drying
- Promotes a very high reflective finish and gloss
- Provides surface stain protection and additional abrasion wear protection
- Excellent slip and fall characteristics under wet and dry conditions
HYPERGLOSS – PRIMER PLUS
- High concentrate for Heavy Duty traffic and abuse
- Permeates the surface concrete matrix to block out stains and contaminants
- Promotes a high gloss base and excellent DOI
- Strong resistance to organic acids stops contamination into the concrete surface matrix
- Easy Application
HYPERGLOSS – TOP COAT PLUS (COAT N SEAL PLUS)
- Final coating to promote a heavy duty barrier against tough stains such as white vinegar
- High abrasion wear resistance
- Blocks water, acid & oil intrusion
- Protects against corrosive organic acids for an extended cleanup window
- Promotes an easy maintenance system and desired gloss finish