Benefits of The Rhino
Designed after the award winning Rhino RL500 the RLP800 is the first propane grinder in the Rhino lineup. Our propane machine features an 18HP Kawasaki propane engine, the machine is geared down for maximum torque. The additional torque combined with the added weight increases production approximately 20% when compared to the RL500. It’s uniquely engineered multi articulating handle makes working in tight spaces possible, the handle was also designed with weight posts allowing you to alleviate head pressure, enabling the RLP800 to be easily and effectively used for soft concrete and rained out slabs. As an added bonus the RLP800 is equipped with dual propane tanks, each having the capacity to run 8-10 hours before having to refuel.
More about the RLP800
- Extremely Heavy Removal: 600-1000 sq./ft per hour.
- Heavy Removal: 700-1200 sq./ft per hour.
- Light Removal: 1100-1500 sq./ft per hour.
- Grinding & Pro ling: 900-1300 sq./ft per hour.
- Polishing: 1400-2000 sq./ft per hour.
- Dual vacuum manifolds for efficient dust control
- Counter rotating heads (double cut and crosscut with each pass)
- Wet or dry grinding
- Extremely durable floating UHMW dust skirt
- 8-10 hour run time per tank
- Accepts standard trapezoid tooling as well as Rhino Style