The RHINO RLX1000
Benefits of The Rhino
The RXL1000 boasts many of the same features as the RL500, including quick belt change technology, biased weight system and the ability to edge within 1/8”. In addition, this machine is equipped with a power tilt function so that you are able to easily change tooling on the six 11” tool plates in under 5 minutes! The RXL1000 is best suited to contractors and companies specializing in grinding and polishing large commercial facilities. With a 32” footprint this grinder fits through a standard size door, the RXL1000 is self-propelled with variable speed forward and reverse options, which help eliminate operator fatigue common to other grinders of this size.
More about the RXL1000
- Extremely Heavy Removal: 1400-2000 sq./ft per hour.
- Heavy Removal 1600-2600 sq./ft per hour.
- Light Removal 2000-3300 sq./ft per hour.
- Grinding & Profiling 1800-2800 sq./ft per hour.
- Polishing 2000-3000 sq./ft per hour
- Dual vacuum manifolds for efficient dust control
- LED light bar illuminates your path for up to 50,000 hours
- Counter rotating heads (double cut and cross cut with each pass)
- Wet or dry grinding
- Extremely durable floating UHMW dust skirt
- Accepts standard trapezoid tooling as well as Rhino Style