The RHINO RLX1000Heavy Duty Concrete Grinder
RXL1000 – Heavy Duty Concrete Grinder
The RXL1000 is an innovative concrete grinding machine that boasts many of the same features as our award-winning RL500.
These features include: quick belt change technology, biased weight system and the ability to edge within 1/8”.
In addition, this heavy-duty concrete grinder is equipped with a power tilt function so that you are able to easily change tooling on the six 11” tool plates in under 5 minutes!
The RXL1000 is best suited to contractors and companies specializing in grinding and polishing concrete in large commercial facilities.
With a 32” footprint this grinder fits through a standard size door.
The RXL1000 is also self-propelled with variable speed forward and reverse options, which help eliminate operator fatigue common to other concrete grinders of this size.
The biased weight system increases downward pressure on the tools allowing for a much quicker removal of concrete or other surfaces.
More about the RXL1000
- Extremely Heavy Removal: 1400-2000 sq./ft per hour.
- Heavy Removal 1600-2600 sq./ft per hour.
- Light Removal 2000-3300 sq./ft per hour.
- Grinding & Profiling 1800-2800 sq./ft per hour.
- Polishing 2000-3000 sq./ft per hour
- Dual vacuum manifolds for efficient dust control
- LED light bar illuminates your path for up to 50,000 hours
- Counter rotating heads (double cut and cross cut with each pass)
- Wet or dry grinding
- Extremely durable floating UHMW dust skirt
- Accepts standard trapezoid tooling as well as Rhino Style
RXL1000 TECHNICAL DATA SHEET